2. THE dropper.co SERVICE dropper.co provides you with the capability to create, manage and temporarily store online photo, video, e-mail, voice mail and other digital content ("drops"), hosted at dropper.co via the World Wide Web (the "Service"). Temporary storage up to the maximums set forth on the Site at dropper.co/help is provided without charge to User as part of the Service. Users are offered additional storage and other premium features may be provided in the future purchase page. The User content stored in a drop consists of digital content provided by you.
5. UPGRADED ACCOUNTS/NO REFUNDS dropper.co offers certain upgrades and premium services to Users through the purchase of plans (the "dropper.co Upgraded Plans"). Upgrade plans can be used to add more functionality or larger drop storage to your drop drop. When you pay for Upgrade Plans, we will ask for your e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail with your Upgrade Plan and a transaction receipt number (the "Transaction Receipt Number"). THERE ARE NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
6. MODIFICATION OF SERVICE At any time, dropper.co may decide to modify, suspend, alter or terminate Service provided to you for any reason. dropper.co will make any decisions about modifications to the Service in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. You accept and acknowledge that dropper.co reserves this right and agrees that dropper.co will not be responsible for any modification or discontinuation of the Service.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY dropper.co WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE. THIS INCLUDES ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, THE FAILURE OF THE SERVICE, OR THE TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL ALSO APPLY TO ANY LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT THROUGH FAILURE OF THE SERVICE OR INTERRUPTION OF TRANSMISSION. dropper.co WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM OR LOSS ARISING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO DATA, INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, DATA OR INFORMATION. YOU AGREE THAT dropper.co IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE INTERRUPTION, CANCELLATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE FAILURE OF SERVICE IS ANNOUNCED, JUSTIFIED, INTENTIONAL, UNINTENTIONAL OR NEGLIGENT. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO IT IS POSSIBLE THAT CERTAIN LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO YOU.
9. GENERAL DISCLAIMER dropper.co PROVIDES THE SERVICE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. dropper.co FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. dropper.co DOES NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND REPRESENT THAT ALL DATA, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL SHARED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU. dropper.co IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR HARM DONE TO YOUR COMPUTER, SYSTEMS OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN CONJUNCTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION.
10. NO RESALE OF THE SERVICE. NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. Your right to use the Service is personal to you and you may not resell all or any portion of the Service. This service is intended for non-commercial use. It may be used for commercial use provided you stay within the terms of service and other usage limits, described below. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or resell the Service or your use of or access to the Service.
11. YOUR CONDUCT You agree to abide by all dropper.co standards and applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations in your use of the Service, and you agree not to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Service by other users. You agree to be solely responsible for your actions and the contents of your entries through the Service. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a dropper.co official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You must be at least 13 years of age to use dropper.co. You agree: (1) to comply with all laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States through the Service; (2) not to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; (3) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (4) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; (5) not to use the Site or the Service for chain letters, junk mail, "spamming" solicitations (commercial or otherwise) or bulk communications of any kind and (6) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Service. You agree not to post, promote or transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. dropper.co may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the Service should your conduct fail to conform to these terms and conditions. You may NOT post or obtain any content using the Service which: Is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law. While dropper.co does not and cannot review all content provided to it, and is not responsible for such content, dropper.co reserves the right to delete, edit or rearrange content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable. You acknowledge that any content may be removed, published, copied, modified, transmitted and displayed by dropper.co for the purposes of delivering the offered services. dropper.co will not be liable for any content provided to it, including the photographs and any content added by account holders in any drop.
12. COPYRIGHT AGENT If you believe that your information or any other material has been used on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice (e-mail is sufficient) that includes the following information: • an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; • identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; • a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; • your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; • a statement by you that have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; • a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site is firstname.lastname@example.org,
14. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT You acknowledge and agree that all content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or other information presented to you through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use this Content as expressly authorized by dropper.co, and may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this Content without express authorization.
15. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS TO THE SITE dropper.co does not review or monitor any websites linked from your drops and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such websites is at your own risk.
16. SYSTEM INTEGRITY You shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction conducted on our Site. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose. The Site contains robot exclusion headers and you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
17. GOVERNING LAW The laws of the State of Michigan shall govern this Agreement and the relationship between you and dropper.co. You agree that any grievances shall be settled according the procedures and laws within this jurisdiction. You further agree that any claim, cause or action related to the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim arose. The headings used to describe the sections of this Agreement are solely for descriptive purposes. They do not imply or refer to a specific legal description or obligation.
18. CONTACT INFORMATION Any questions or comments can be directed to: email@example.com
Last updated: March 26, 2018
Use of the Service by Children
We do this to be in compliance of COPPA regulations
What Information We Collect About You
We do not monitor Content within drops, and we will not know who uploaded what Content to which drop. Your drops are available to the general public if they have a link to that drop.
When you visit our Service, some information is automatically collected in our server logs, such as your computer's IP address and the time and date that drops are created.
We use a single cookie for account authentication.
How We Use Personal Information
We do not collect or store any personally identifiable information.
We do not monitor Content or drops, however we reserve the right to do so under certain circumstances: